Brangeon Environnement : Our news
New platform monespacebrangeon
The new monespacebrangeon extranet platform has just been released! Discover this new tool that is even more ergonomic, practical and intuitive.Read more
1st high volume refuse collection vehicle
Brangeon Environnement integrates into its fleet the 1st French high-volume refuse collection vehicle.See this vehicle
Economic and eco-friendly offer
Optimized collection services ensuring fair prices and lower emissions.
Over 50 years of experience
Brangeon Environnement has built expertise in global household waste management since 1973 : 1,1 million inhabitants served in 2022.
A privileged relationship based on customer focus, advice, mutual confidence between partners.
Our people are steadily trained to upgrade their skills : collection, driving, users support…
Various innovations regarding collection, sorting and recycling (lateral collection, Smart Collecte®…).
Our solutions and services
We asked 200 voluntary households between April 2018 and April 2019 about door-to-door biowaste collection. This satisfaction survey was conducted by the Syndicat Mixte Cyclad and Brangeon Environnement under the aegis of the ADEME (Agency for the Environment and Energy Management). According to the results, our offer is praised by our users who appreciate:
- our solutions which meet each household’s needs
- our useful and easy-to-transport containers
- our easy sorting instructions which foster good practices
Our certifications and CSR commitment
- We comply with the R437 recommendation—a secure collection of the household wastes and related—as recommended by the public health insurance
- We partner local authorities ZDZG (Zero Refuse, Zero Waste)
- We signed the reliable supplier relationship charter and the responsible purchasing charter
- We use innovative information systems for clearer information and exchanges. (eg : monespacebrangeon, B Clic …)
- We work towards optimization of the waste collecting circuits and eco-driving awareness
- We sort and recycle in order to promote the circular economy: 100 % of the biowaste are recycled by composting or methanization